a note from me

lets exceed the limit

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

its over

Matriculation is finally over. I can't believe i just had my last paper this morning. It all feels soo strange.

Upon arriving at that place, all i wanted was to get it done. I didn't have anything to look forward to, i didn't have any purpose to be waking up every morning other than to get the days over with and to excel in my studies. See the strength i had to overcome the rough days was because of my friends. They made me strong enough to put aside the worries and to smile everyday. It was a nice one year of experience despite the place and the environment. I've never been in that kind of situation and having been there, done that, i think i can survive a much worse environment.
I'm glad i've made it through, i'm glad i didn't quit half way through, i'm glad to have seen a different side of life, i'm glad to have met different type of people, i'm glad to have learned so much, i'm glad to have experienced the life in a bording school.

No comments: