a note from me

lets exceed the limit

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

neon green

it's like being in a dream and despite the blinks of your eyes and the pinch on your skin, it still feels surreal. i couldn't believe that i made it through 365 days of madness in Malacca.

it was undoubtful that life was really hard back then, when i had to complain about the moss-full toilet or the unhygienic cafeteria to my mother everytime she calls. it had been long hours on the phone and 2 hours trips for every 2 weeks. my parents have made many big sacrifices for me, i am but an ungrateful child if i failed to see that. i am in debt to them, they never let me went astray when i was at my most rebellious age and they never forced me into anything other than for what makes me a better person. a thousand times i've let them down, but never once did they give up on me. im grateful to be brought up in this family.

how i hated that place, for what is worth i did manage to pull myself up to embrace it. to finish what i have started.

the days i've spent here, i've learnt a few things that make me a better person, that makes me see life with a wider view. i saw that there are actually people that has never seen the outside world to think outside the box. it's not wrong but i believe that at this age, we ought to be able to stand on our own feet. life mould us for the better, for what doesnt kill us makes us stronger. it is time for us people to get out from our comfort zone. we cant stay here for too long can we? besides that, i learn the truth about life. friends do come and go, sometimes they couldn't accept the changes that you have on you to stay put despite the times they told you that they always have your back. well things always change. it saddens me but it helps me build up the strength to let go and to not have my hopes up high.

well what do you know, there are always many hidden agendas meant for us in a single event. we just have to go through it and never look back.

No comments: